Re: Dosimetry Billing Discrepancies

Dear Erick,

Check to see if you have a "cross in the mail" situation.  This happens to us
all the time because the invoice is cut while TLDs may still be on the way to
the vendor's facility.  I have never done a rigourous audit of these charges,
but they seem to balance out over time (i.e., I'll see credits for returned
dosimeters after I was charged for unreturned dosimeters a few months before).

Our vendor has a computerized "unreturned list," so if I needed to check, it's
pretty easy to do so.

If you have any specific questions, send a private email.

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Rocketdyne Division; Rockwell International