Re: Journal of Radiation Protection Dosimetry -Reply

Those in   other countries may not realize the parochialism that
afflicts the USA.  I guess it's because we have so many resources of
our own, that we rarely look overseas.  I have had difficulty finding
non-American journals, and many organizations' document obtainers
("librarians") seem not to know how to obtain them or where copies
can be ordered. HPs at the working level have little chance to come
into contact with non-US sources (except ICRP) even though at the
higher reaches of the HP Society there seems to be awareness of
professional activities throughout the world.
That's why Radsafe is such a wonderful resource; there are no
national boundaries.  Please, rest of the world, don't chide us, help
us to know you.

The opinion of J. P. Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov