Re: Nuclear Power In The Media

In reference to the article from Fremont, OH. Just what should our opinions
of the "reporter" and the editor of this jolly little "news"paper. The plant
in the story is less than30 minutes drive from Fremont. To my knowledge
neither the reporter or the editor has ever responded to offers of tours, nor
did anyone check the "facts" of the story before printing.

"All the news that's Fit  to Print", this isn't Junk Science, this is just
junk.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@ix.netcom.com
               OR
ragreen1@aol.com

The opinions, if any, expressed are my own. My employers don'T approve of me,
let alone my opinions.