Nuclear Ninjas

The previously mentioned article appeared in the Jan 8 issue of Time and is
available on-line at
http://pathfinder.com/@@tqy6pgcA4xCFkq3k/time/magazine/domestic/1996/960108/
counterterrorism.html
I assume that it is case sensitive so copy carefully.  The NEST guys can be
a real pain the butt for HP's as they keep stashes of sources and move them
around at seemingly random intervals.  Since they are who they are they
don't feel the need to keep anybody updated on where their equipment is
currently located.  We try to use the "if you see it here now, inventory and
survey it 'cause it won't be here tomorrow" approach.  Anyway it's a pretty
cool article.

Kim Merritt
Sandia Labs
kdmerri@sandia.gov