Date:          Wed, 21 Aug 96 12:02:24 -0500
From:          "Maymie Chenoweth" <MCHENOWETH@engr-serv.usc.edu>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       Text Books for Jr. and Hi. School Teachers and Libraries

Dear " Radsafers"

The Southern California Chapter of the Health Physics Society wishes
to purchase good texts  and reference books on radiation, to be
awarded to the teachers and/or libraries of our Science Fair Winners.

I am looking for suggestions of books for both the Junior High and
High School levels.  We would like to purchase hard bound
editions (if available), since these books are to be purchased from one
of our memorial funds.

Replys can be sent directly to me.  If not "off topic" and of general
interest to others who work in education and public information, post
on radsafe.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Maymie Chenoweth
mchenoweth@engr-serv.usc.edu
George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6002
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-5960
anastas@csus.edu

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."