Re: Revigator -Reply

At 15:10 27.08.1996 -0500, you wrote:
>Group:
>My Revigator was filled with water and left standing per manufacturers
>instuctions.
>
>The water then contained 1.2E-6 uci/ml of alpha activity and 3.4E-6
>uci/ml beta. This seems just enough to tune up the old immune system.
>
>I never bothered to identify the isotopes.
>
>Best wishes,
>Wade

Wade,

As a collector of uranium glasses and similar "consumer products" containing
radioactive material (I have even a porcelain container labelled "radium
creme") I envy everybody who owns something like a Revigator. If I had one,
I would be very interested to analyse the radionuclides dissolved into the
water. Don`t you think that even some thorium ore might have been used?

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 WIEN