radsafe: looking for hot-cell?

Dear HP:
I am current building a database for HOT-Cell facility in US and other
counties as well.  My hot-cell definition is any facility can be used
for processing and temporary storage plutonium and special nuclear
materials (SNM).  If you know them could you share with me.  I would
like to know its location, and the primary function, and current
operation status (e.g., construction, operation, shut-down, D&D, or
unknown).  You can E-mail ma or phone me.  My E-mail address and phone
number are CASPER@BNL.GOV and (516) 344-3469, respectively.  Your input
would be greatly appreciated.  I am thanking you in advance.  Casper
Sun, Ph.D.
E-mail: CASPER@BNL.GOV