New Web Site: Site Decom, Decon, HP Interests

Good Day, All -
    Just a quick note to call your attention to the topic-specific
collections of (international) resources available at:

      http://www.tlgservices.com/resource/helpindx.htm

This site offers many other areas to explore, but features this
area for general industry use.  And, as I'm sure you can understand,
we don't announce such topics that heavily over the internet.  ('Tis tuff
to promote D&D when bottom line is pro-nuclear :)   -- K

Kathleen Hubbard
TLGstaff1@aol.com or hubbard@tlgservices.com
The Best of D&D is at http://www.tlgservices.com/