Re: BASIC CLASS ON HP -Reply

You might be interested in the two-day "Basic Radiological Health" course conducted annually
by the Baltimore-Washington Chapter of the HPS.  Because it is conducted by the Chapter, it
is much less costly than are commercial courses.  It is quite basic.  For example, in what
was the course's best year for me, both our secretary and our boss took the course.  It was
most beneficial for them but it did a great deal more for the health physics professionals.  For
specifics, contact:

     Howard Hering, Executive Secretary
     Baltimore-Washington Chapter
     P. O. Box 7532