Policy on Issuing Dosimetry

I am attempting to compile information on various institutions similar in
size to Radiation Protection Services at the State University of New York at
Buffalo (affectionately referred to as UB) with regards to policies on
issuing dosimetry. Currently, UB has approximately 155 Senior Investigators,
440 Associate Users under the SI's and 370 labs used for radioactive
materials. We also have over 100 x-ray units including fluoro, dental, x-ray
diffraction and electron microscopes. I would appreciate any feedback from
similar sized programs with "specifics" such as for example: what amount of
P-32 (or other isotopes) would require issuing a film badge and/or ring? Is
dosimetry issued monthly or quarterly?  Any other relevant info would be
very helpful. Please contact me directly at: TMB@acsu.buffalo.edu
Thank you very much!