Technical Basis Documents

I'm posting this for a colleague who isn't subscribed to Radsafe.
He has been tasked with documenting the technical basis for
the methods used to perform radiological surveys (radiation,
contamination, air, etc.).  From what I can tell, ORNL does rad business
pretty much the same as the rest of the HP world.  So
instead of re-inventing the wheel, he would like the benefit
of Radsafe's collective expertize, and is requesting that those
who've authored, or have access to various documents that describe
the technical basis for why HPs do things the way they do, to contact
him at the address below.  Thanks in advance.

Marvin Hoffman
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Email- HF9@ornl.gov
phone- (423) 574-7117