Re: Old burial sites and decommissioning (NRC IN 96-47)

Dear Radsafers,

This posting referred to the NRC Information Notice 96-47 regarding
decommissioning notification for land burial sites.  It appears that it
is stirring up some interest!

Since I am not an NRC licensee, I do not have a copy of it.

Is IN 96-47 available electronically on the Web, or can someone post it
here (I think it is of sufficient interest for us all to see it.)

thanks, Wes

--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                   KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Assoc., Inc.      vanpeltw@mail.idt.net