A Comment re: "Senior" HP Personnel

I analyzed the 1995 PEP evaluations which included demographic
information.  Some of the breakdown of attendees (who returned
evaluations) is as follows:

       CHP's  47%          non CHP's  53%

       20+ years experience          32%
       10 - 20 years exp.            42%
       5 - 9 years exp.              15%
       1 - 4 years exp.               8%
       Students, non HPs              3%

One might assume that the PEPs are skewed with more CHPs gaining CEUs for
recertification than the general annual meeting population.

Further, assuming that one starts their HP career at age 25, then 10 - 20
years experience is attained at an average age of 40.  Having just
reached this milestone myself, I hope that I am not characterized as
having one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

--
Kent Lambert, CHP
lambert@allegheny.edu

All opinions are well reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not [necessarily] the
opinions of my employer. - paraphrased from Michael Feldman