CPM to mRem/hr

     I know that this was a very volitile subject a few weeks back.  I seem
     to have lost sight of any actual replies to Davids question.  Could
     someone please help me out.  I am looking for a conversion from CPM to
     mRem/hr for U-238.  The instruments would be Ludlem M-3's for both CPM
     and mRem/hr.  thank you

     P.S. This information is going to be used for entertainment purposes
     in the form of a theory-to-practice exercise.  Don't worry Franz I
     won't be assigning dose to people or anything like that with this
     information.  Thanks again.

     Frederick Maess
     fred_maess@fernald.gov
     (513) 648-5089