Need for whole body film badges ?

	For those involved in University type settings involving solution
chemistry with isotopes - Do you provide whole body badges for personnel
in the lab using P-32 ?  Our department is looking into whether or not
these badges are needed.  TLDs worn on the finger are required at our
facility and occasionally return results in the range of 250 - 450 mrem in
a 30 day period.  Off the top of our heads we question the need for whole
body film badges.  Thank you for your help and comments.

steve at UMCP