Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of Public Fear of Radiation

Mike McNaughton wrote:
I ask myself: knowing everything that I know, how would I feel about
> eating the fruit from this tree?  In considering this question I have come
> to realise that I am not 100% rational.

No human is.  But you didn't tell us (except by inference) whether you
have or would eat the fruit or not.  How can I get some of this fruit?
I'd love to try some.  Does anyone eat the fruit?  Is it permitted to
eat the fruit?  I also love Brazil nuts.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov