Re: fruit tree

Is there any reason why I (or anyone else for that matter) should disbelieve
you about the environmental contamination situation at LANL?????  And, as
for the apricot tree, it might be interesting to examine the levels in the
fruit and in the soil to get some idea of Pu uptake.  Are there any
quantitative data?

Ron

PS  >The following question from Ron Kathren relates to the fruit tree at Los