Re: KI Inquiry

-----

I suspect that most of the folks who are allergic to it already know
it......they've had severe reactions to shellfish of most all kinds,
including shrimp.  If they haven't, they probably won't be affected, IMHO.
 But I'll let others shoot this one down if they care to.

-----

Although this is probably true you would be asking someone to make a
rational connection between their shellfish allergy and a "protective"
measure being administrated by "authorities" during a nuclear accident
that would no doubt be terribly sensationalized on their primary information
source (TV).  Wouldn't you expect in that type of situation they would
"forget" the allergy and take the pill in many cases?

Michael Baker ... baker@groves.neep.wisc.edu