Non-invasive diagnostic QA equipment

We are considering the purchase of a new non-invasive test device for
diagnostic x-ray equipment quality assurance i.e. for measurements of
kVp accuracy, HVL, output, timer accuracy, reproducibility, linearity,
etc.

Although satisfied with our existing NERO 6000B and 6000M, we would
like to hear any recommendations that experienced users may have with
other makes of equipment, particularly if they have had the chance to
compare the various makes and models on the market.

Radiation Health Section
Health Department of Western Australia
Please reply to radgovwa@sage.wt.com.au