Re: HM126F Courses

Try calling Al Grella (540) 972-2538.

He has a consulting business in this area and may know of a course in your area.

At 04:31 PM 10/18/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of any courses in the southeast United States taking place
>within the next three months that conform to the requirements of USDOT
>HM126F, that includes RM?  You can reply to me directly at
>gary.caines@iac.honeywell.com.  I will appreciate any help.
>Gary Caines
>Radiological Operations Manager,
>Honeywell, Inc.

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov