Re: Cellular Phones and EPD's

TLD's do not generally respond to nominal levels of radio-frequency energy
and most have been show to be unaffected by fields such as would be
encountered under the scenarios of this thread. The phenomena of concern are
effects on electronic circuits with active biased solid state components
with different materials and operating characteristics.

Bob Hearn