Return of waste to licensee

     We are preparing a shipment of liquid waste for disposal. The disposal
     site and broker mention the possibility that containers and packing
     material will be returned to us because they aren't licensed to
     process solids.

     Questions: Do we need to amend our broadscope license in order to
                receive this material?

               Where can I find a list of states and compacts that are
               signatory to the Interregional Access Agreement for Waste
               Management?

     Ralph North
     University of Wisconsin
     ralph.north@mail.admin.wisc.edu