Re: Rad Tape Inquiry

     >Does anyone know of any rad tape that will come off of floors easily?

     >Glen Vickers, HP

     Glen,
     A Mil-Spec cloth rad tape is available from Frham Safety Products,
     615-254-0841.  The Chlorides content have been accepted by our
     chemistry group for use on stainless.  The cloth tape is easily
     removed from the floor as well.  We have had only one problem, the
     adhesive removes some of the coloring from the tape when removing it
     from the roll and places that coloring on the floor.  We've only had
     that problem in extremely hot areas, and only years ago, they may have
     solved the problem by now.

     The usual disclaimers apply.

     Paul Knoll
     815-357-6761; ext. 2885