Re: Re[2]: Exempt vs. Non-licensed ?

Jay,

I don't have the position paper with me, so I'll try to check
on it later.  I should clarify that I meant to restrict my comment to
items distributed under an NRC "E" license, and not to the Table B
quantities.  I translated "sources" to "product".  However, the
wording regarding specifically exempted products and the wording
regarding exempt quantities is different.

Of course, you should always use your regulator.  The NRC position
papers apply to the NRC regulated states.  In this case, they appear
to be taking a strict interpretation of 30.18(a) (e.g., the person is
exempt, not the quantity).

Wes