NRC contact for Arizona federal land use -Reply

Art --

I'm sure you'll also need to contact Mr. Aubrey Godwin,
Director of the Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency (ARRA).
You may contact Mr. Godwin at:

Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency
4814 South 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ  85040
(602) 255-4845
E-mail: gdwa23a@prodigy.com

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 362-2675  fax: (404) 362-2653
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us
hardeman@mindspring.com

>>> Art Perez <aperez@ucdavis.edu> 10/31/96 14:30 >>>

Dear Radsafers:

I have a principal investigator that is authorized to use
radioactive material on our campus but would like to do some
warbler field metabolic rate studies on federal land in Arizona.
The exact location would be at the Blue Ridge Ranger District
in the Coconino National Forest.

I have tried the nrcweb@nrc.gov address but to no avail.
Does anyone have an address/phone number for the NRC
contact point in that area so that we may seek authorization?

Thanks much,

Art Perez
Environmental Health & Safety
Health Physics