Cyclotron/Accelerator Monitoring Information

I am interested in broadening my information knowledge base regarding
cyclotron/accelerator monitoring issues. I am specifically interested
in the following:

1. Issues / concerns with respect to both personnel and area
    monitoring

2. Energy spectra and radiation types to be measured

3. Typical exposure levels measured around and within a typical
     facility

4. Normal complement of individuals monitored

My only involvement with this type of monitoring was when I was
involved with the State of Florida and assessed the medical cyclotron
located in Miami Beach, FL, but that was back in the 1971-75 time
frame, and much has changed since then.

I would appreciate any information and will be happy to call you to
discuss these questions. Please e-mail me at my address listed below.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sandy Perle
Director, Technical Operations
ICN Dosimetry Division