Re: Cyclotron/Accelerator Monitoring Information

Dear Sandy,

For personnel neutron dosimetry I would suggest the personnel dosimetry

based on the CR-39 track detector, that has an excellent response down to

200 Kev neutrons.

Sergio

 Sergio Faermann Ph.D.                      Tel: 972 - 7 -6 400682/6403301
 Chief Medical Physicist                    Fax: 972 - 7 -6 232336
 Institute of Oncology                      E-mail: sergio@bgumail.bgu.ac.il
 Soroka Medical Center
 P.O.B 151 Beer-Sheva 84101
 ISRAEL