Re: Plate Test Source for Berthold LB-122

Eric:

Try Oxford Instruments at 423-483-8405 in Oak Ridge TN, I think they bought
Berthold LB-122 division , if not they have the source.  We bought the LB500
about two years ago, and I requsted that the chemistry department make a
CS-137 source about 80,000 CPM so far it works and HPs are happy.

At 04:43 PM 11/4/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Radsafers:
>
>I'm trying to purchase a "plate" test source (for the beta-gamma detector)
>for a Berthold LB-122 Contamination Monitor.  The number I have for EG&G
>Instruments in Oak Ridge is (615) 482-4411.  Unfortunately, this number is
>no longer working.  Do any of you have a working number for this outfit (if
>still in business)?  Are there any lurking EG&G Berthold sales reps out
>there that can help me out?
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Erick Lindstrom
>

> Erick Lindstrom
> Radiation Safety Officer
> 309 Montana Hall
> Montana State University
> Bozeman, MT  59717-0244
> Phone: (406) 994-2108
> Fax:	(406) 994-4792
> avrel@gemini.oscs.montana.edu

Mr. Rahim Ghanooni
Sr. Health Physicist
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
319-851-7133 Tel
319-851-7626 Fax
rahim@inav.net
My opinion only