Re: educating journalists

Please note that the ANS operated an online bulletin board 15 years ago with
news, technical information and an array of other services that are handily
available on the net at present. Its demise was ascribed to funding
limitations, although this was not an entirely free service. I would be
pleased to see this idea resurrected on the net, as you suggest, as an
extension of the current site.

Please post contact info for the Eagle Alliance.

Regards,
Bob Hearn