Re: Radiation monitoring badges in cine/floro exams

Sandy,

I believe that court cases carried to the Circuit level, in at least nine of
the circuits,
have set the precedent  that compliance with the regulations < and being able
to prove it > does indeed meet the necessary standard of care.

A very good summary of some of these cases and views on them can be had by
attending one of the Continuing Ed courses at the Various HPS meetings. I am
fairly certain that Dave Weidis will be giving this course at the San Jose
meeting.
That course, wether it be the 8 hour, the 4 hour or even a shorter one is
well worth the time etc.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@nwohio.com
             OR
ragreen1@aol.com

Opinions expressed are solely my own. They are certainly not those of my
employer.My employer rarely approves of me, let alone any opinions.