Re: Cs-137 in deer

I am in agreement with your dietary recommendations, but the broad leaf
fiolage appears to exhibit a higher retention rate for such deposition,
which can be partially understood just from geometrical considerations,
although I believe there are also other considerations such as possibly a
higher respirationrate as a specialized part of a more complex plant.

Bob Hearn
rah@ameriac.net