Re: Vialcrusher Exhaust Calculations

     Folks,

        A few months back, one radsafer penned an inquiry to the List
     regarding exhaust calculations performed in response to emanations
     from an operational S&G 'Vyleater' Vialcrusher.
        I am currently in possession of such a unit and am exploring the
     most appropriate means of use, venting and monitoring.

        Which brings me to my question, what was concluded/received from
     that posted survey/investigation? Was activity found entrained in the
     scintillation vapor?  If so, how much activity was discovered and how
     was the exhaust eventually filtered or vented?

        If familiar with the above described situation, please send along a
     response asahp (humanly).  In fact, any suggestion would also be
     greatly appreciated.

                                        A World of Thanks,

                                        Jack T. Roque