Annual Report to Workers

I would like to pose a few questions  to RADSAFE members regarding a
specific aspect of a  dosimetry policy. New York State  health codes and
regulations ( and I assume other states)  specify that "each licensee or
registrant shall advise each  worker annually of the worker's exposure to
radiation or radioactive materials...".  Here at the University at Buffalo (
Radiation Protection Services), we badge over 450 individuals monthly.
 Although we badge these workers, we have documented data to support our
policy of not being required to badge because it is highly unlikely they
would approach ten percent of the annual limit.  We badge mainly for
liability purposes as others do I assume. My questions are: are we required
to notify each worker individually at the end of each year? Can the December
dosimetry report which shows the accumulated dose equivalent for the year,
posted monthly  in each lab, suffice for this notification? Are we required
to do anything at all?  Responses from University type settings and others
 would be greatly appreciated.