Overexposure Pictures

It might be very hard to get pictures of burns on a  Nuclear Power Plant Shift
Supervisor, since I am very sure that such an accident, especially causing the death of
the supervisor, has not happened yet, I have seen some Shift Supervisors that could do
something like that if given the opportunity.

In the NRC training book for Radiography training, there were some really bad pictures
showing burns and amputations.

BTW,in the early 50's, there was a tech that put a vessel vent air sample into his hip
pocket, and carried it around for some time.  He had problems returning to the office,
because he had to tag out frisker monitors that were "inoperative."  He did not die, but
it was "said" that he had a pink spot on his rump.
--
Roy C. Craft CHP
1707 Pecan St.