Re: Where is Barnhill

I wondered about that. While it seems like a remote possiblility, it would be
better to assess such things technically than to accept the current paradigm
as a "belief system". (See Kuhn who confirms that in science also the only
people who are sure to be wrong are those who say "it can't be", or worse, "I
don't believe it".) Better to say "how can that be", and "prove it", and
"explain it",  instead? (at least implying or pretending an "open mind"  :-)

> By the way, stripping the electrons off an atom can change the half-life
> of nuclides that decay by electron capture.

> webber@nist.gov

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com