greenpeace

Regarding Greenpeace and the errant satellite:

The reality is that when a satellite falls to earth, people
should notice. Add to that the power source of Plutonium,
people should most certainly notice.

Another point to remember is that radiation and radioactive
material ARE hazardous. Just because we as HPs understand, and
in most cases downplay the hazard, doesn't require others to
follow suit. It is sort of like the oil companies (not all, or
many by any measure) downplaying a oil tanker fire, leak, or
wreck. Isn't that truly something to pay attention to and ask
questions about?

While I don't agree with all the policies and activities of
Greenpeace et al, they do some good things in the world and I
appreciate the fact that they do. If we were all cut from the
same cloth, the world would truly be one huge mess.

Rick Piccolo