Re: More Greepeace intervention

> From:          xat@inel.gov (Alden Tschaeche)
>
> Frank, please give me a reference to the ORNL study.  Is it on
> internet?  You may have an idea there.  Not to send the report to
> Greenpeace, but to Governments around the world who do not know about
> it.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov

	For anyone interested, the article by Alax Gabbard is available at

	www.ornl.gov/ORNLReview/rev26-34/text/colmain.html

	Alex  calculates that a typical coal-fired plant in 1982 released
	5.2 tons of Uranium, (containing 74 pounds of U-235) and
	12.8 tons of Thorium.  Interesting reading.

Frank R. Borger - Physicist - Center for Radiation Therapy
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu   ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-3697

"Rain, sleet, snow, and dark of night don't bother us, but we
have a lot of trouble with closets, basements, car trunks and
viaducts." - New Chicago Post Office Motto.