Houghton-Mifflin "share" children's book

To whom it may concern,

Houghton-Mifflin Inc.

I received the message re: your wonderfully generous offer to donate
children's books.

May your holidays be as happy as you make them for others.

Robert E. Zimmerman
Harvard Medical School

PS: I hope this is not one of those hoaxes.  It seems too good (and suspect)
to be true.

Begin forwarded message:

> >The Houghton-Mifflin Publishing Co. is giving books to children's
> >hospitals; how many books they give depends on how many emails they receive
> >from people around the world.  For every 25 emails they receive,  they give
> >one book--it seems like a great way to help a good cause.
> >
> >all you have to do is email share@hmco.com.
> >
> >hope you can spare the seconds...and let your friends know.
> >So far they only have 3, 400 messages...last year they reached 23,000.

Taking a chance on the Christmas spirit.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com