LLW and BW treatment

Radsfers,
My name is Rob Wagner and I am doing research at The University of Iowa on
the methods of Low Level Radioactive and Biohazardous waste
treatment/disposal.  I am looking for the methods currently used by your
facilities and what problems are associated with those methods.  I am also
interested in the reasons for you to change your current method and use a
different system (such as price, environmentally friendly, ease of use,
etc.)?  I would appreciate it if you would assist me in my research on
alternative methods to treat/dispose of this waste.
Thank you,
Rob Wagner