From: JMUCKERHEIDE@delphi.com
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: One last comment on Irradiation
Date:  December 17, 1996 09:58

Note that this "principle" has nothing to do with "radiation
protection". It
should be an embarassment to the serious radiation ommunity. It
reflects governmental "radiation applications control policy" interests
that
will destroy the contribution that nuclear tesociety. That
IAEA is complicit to these politically-motivated policies should be an
embarassment to itself and the nuclear science and technology community.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com
jmuckerheide@state.ma.us