Standards for Protective Coatings

I am trying to track down some standards on protective coatings.  I find
references (pre-1980) to ANSI standards N101.4 and N512 (sometimes
written 5.12) and the title of the latter as "Protective Coatings (Paints) for
the Nuclear Industry".
I could find neither one in the ANSI or ASTM on-line catalogs, searching
by number, title, or subject.  They may be: 1. out of print or withdrawn, 2.
under a new designation number and title, 3. under the aegis of some
other standards organization or 4. ??
I would appreciate any info on these elusive documents.  I'm particularly
interested in publication date and publisher, and current status, if any..
Any other references on protective coatings would be gratefully
received.
All this is for the bibliography of a draft revision of the design section of
NCRP report 59 on operational rad safety.
Thanks.
And Happy New Year to all

Joyce Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov