50/60 Hz ELF-EMF Warning Signs

I am looking for a standard on the designation for warning signs
for ELF-EMF for the 50/60 Hz range.  I am not familiar with the ANSI
C95.2 1982 designation for the yellow and black but I do have the
OSHA 1910.97 designation, however this does not cover the frequency
range since it refers to rf and microwave ranges.

Does the c95.2 symbol cover the 50/60 Hz range, and if not where
do I need to look.

In addition I have some notes written to myself about Guidelines from
IRPA on 50/60 Hz fields but cannot find the references other than
UNEP/WHO/IRPA Criteria 35 1984 which I do not have and cannot locate.

Thanks to all who respond.

steve at UMCP
shand@wam.umd.edu