Hp Response to phone calls

     Good morning,

     In a nuclear power plant...I am currently developing HP responses to
     those phone calls often received at the main control point from
     maintenance, chemistry, etc.

     My questions to Radsafers: If work group procedures require them to
     contact HP (e.g., prior to performing the next evolution), what drives
     HPs response?  Documents?    If you have a program in place to address
     phone calls, how do you respond to them and what drives the response.
     Also, if you have postings in the plant stating "CONTACT HP PRIOR TO
     ENTRY", does your program address calls resulting from those postings?

     Thank you in advance for your help.  Please respond to my private
     e-mail or to the list if you feel the information is pertinent to all!

     couilljc@songs.sce.com