Request for Radiological Work Permit procedures

     Good Day All,

     Sandia National Laboratories, a DOE research facility, is reviewing the
     methods and procedures we use for issuing and controlling radiological
     work permits (RWP's).

     We must meet the requirements of 10CFR835, however, we would like to
     collect good ideas from other facilities.  If you like the way your
     system works please send me an electronic copy of your procedure, (if
     possible).  If you don't like the way your system works please send me
     what you consider are the pitfalls to avoid.

     Thank you in advance.

     Lonnie E. Martin
     Member of Technical Staff
     Sandia National Laboratories