Nuclear Waste Issues and Policy: Request for References

Dear Radsafers:

I'm to lead a major meeting soon on nuclear wastes and cleanup options
focussing on possible future policies, both in US and internationally.  I'm
also to include discussions of problems relating to nuclear waste cleanup
in the former Soviet republics and how we may all learn from this legacy,
as well as what multilateral efforts might be of use and assistance.

My request to you is for some recent references and citations that might
relate to these topics, preferably brief and at a level understood by both
technical and policy/political background people.

Thank you for your help and please respond to me at:

mgoldman@ucdavis.edu

Professor Marvin Goldman
University of California
Davis, CA 95616-1729, USA