Risk Comparisons

Does anyone know where I can get a more current risk camparison table
similar to the one below.  (Sorry if the spacing gets messed up.) I'm
looking for any information concerning the comparison of radiation risks
with non-radiation type risks.  I know these types of comparisons have to
been taken with a gain of salt but they are still interesting to look at.

Estimated Los of Life Expectancy from Health Risks

                                        Estimates of Days of
 Health Risk                            Life Expectancy Lost,
                                        Average
 Smoking 20 cigarettes/day                    2370.0  (6.5 years)
 Overweight (by 20%)                           985.0  (2.7 years)
 Ml accidents combined                         435.0  (1.2 years)
 Auto accidents                                200.0
 Mcohol consumption (U.S. average)             130.0
 Home accidents                                 95.0
 Drowning                                       41.0
 Natural background radiation, calculated        8.0
 Medical diagnostic x-rays (U.S. average),       6.0
  calculated
 Ml catastrophes (earthquake, etc.)              3.5
 1 rem occupational radiation dose,              1.0
  calculated (industry average for
  the higher-dose job categories is
  0.65 rem/yr)
 1 rem/yr for 30 years, calculated               30.0

 Adapted from Cohen and Lee, "A Catalogue of Risks," Health Physics, Vol.36,
June 1979.

James Rutan
UCLA Radiation Safety Office
1010 Veteran Ave.