News Distribution List

Just a reminder that if you would like to be added to my news
distribution mailing list, please e-mail me DIRECTLY at either one of
my e-mail addresses listed below. Just click on one of them, do NOT
isn't necessary.

There are currently 179 members receiving the news distributions
daily.

Regards,

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -