New Jersey chapter meeting

     The New Jersey chapter of the Health Physics Society will be holding
     its next meeting on February 20, 1997.  Our guest speaker will be Ms.
     Cathy Ribaudo from NIH.  The topic of her presentation will be "P-32
     Incident at NIH."

     The meeting will be held at the Rutgers Club, 199 College Avenue, New
     Brunswick, NJ.  The evening's agenda is:

                5:00 registration and social hour (cash bar)

                6:00 dinner (buffet, $20.00 per person)

                7:00 presentation

     Reservations can be made through February 14 by calling Marie Lazor at
     (908) 594-3572.  Please feel free to contact me if you need any
     additional information, or directions.  My e-mail address is
     macdurmong@pt.cyanamid.com.  My phone number is (609) 716-3159.

     George MacDurmon
     President-elect, NJHPS