Re: Proportional Counter?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the list on this one.  Protean
Instruments (Lenoir City, TN) manufactures both low-background, and
simple tabletop gas proportional detectors.  I'm not at my desk, so I
don't have the specs, model numbers or phone number in front of me.  If
anyone has the Health Physics Society Membership Guide, Protean is
listed as an affiliate member.

Ask for Philip Cole, and tell him who sent ya!

Bill Ulicny
ProPhysics Innovations Inc.
100 Donner Dr.
Oak Ridge, TN  37830