No Subject

     Let's not forget who to thank on this one.  It isn't just HPs, but the
     people who work at Kodak, Polaroid, etc.  Most of the
     order-of-magnitude reduction in dental x-ray dose is from improvements
     in film sensitivity.  If I recall correctly, a full panoramic used to
     entail an exposure of about 4 mSv, vs ~.01 mSv inferred for the single
     intra-oral Dr. Gibbs notes below.  Someone more schooled in medical HP
     please correct me, if necessary, on this historical trivia.

     V/R
     george_cicotte@health.ohio.gov

     With respect to Dr. Gibbs' post: